Wednesday 26 September 2012

Days 20-21: tiring and travelling

Goodness, but the weather has been appalling.  It literally puts a damper on everything!  My house is very cold because the boiler doesn't work, and I feel a little less motivated than I did three weeks ago.  Nevertheless I tell myself I need to hang in there.

I've spent the last couple of days travelling, and I'd wondered how the diet would work.   The answer is - surprisingly well!  I found it easier to make time for movement, easier to do exercises in the hotel room than my bedroom, and no problem finding food.  However, I spent a great deal of time in a car, which left less time for exercise generally, except at night.

The bath in the hotel was interesting.  I had failed to bring my thermometer, so I just tested it by hand and hoped.  It felt just like one of my baths at home, so it was probably roughly right.

I reread the article on alzheimer's and diabetes, and have decided that I should try to start having an omega 3 pill whenever I have carbs.  I have forgotten all day, but I will try again tomorrow.  Some studies have shown that omega 3 has a protective effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment